Tietê Agroindustrial S.A. respects your privacy in relation to any information that we may collect from you on the website www.tieteagro.com.br, and other websites that we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service or product. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also inform you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
Tietê Agroindustrial S.A. retains the information collected for the time necessary to provide the requested service or product. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means and best practices to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
For navigation and general use of the site, it is not necessary for the user to identify him/herself. However, to enable the provision of some services or product supply through the website, such as: Sales, Suppliers, Sugarcane Supplier, Service Providers, Webmail, Vacancies, Contacts, among others, it is necessary for the User to provide some data for proper identification and use.
You are free to decline this request for personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of the services or products you desire.
Your continued use/navigation on our website will be considered, for all legal purposes, as your broad, unrestricted and absolute “acceptance” of our practices and policies regarding privacy and personal information.
What are cookies?
The Tietê Agroindustrial S.A. website, online services logged in, e-mail messages and advertising material may use “cookies” and other technologies. These technologies are small files that are stored in a specific folder of each browser that helps us to better understand User behavior, generating statistics that facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertising and web searches. We treat information obtained through cookies and other technologies as non-personal information. However, to the extent that Internet Protocol (IP) address or similar identifiers are considered personal information under local law, we will also treat these identifiers as personal information. Likewise, to the extent that non-personal information is combined with personal information, we treat the combined information as personal information for the purposes of these Terms. If you wish to block cookies, consult your browser’s guidelines/settings.
Cookies we set
– Account-related cookies
– Cookies related to login
– Form-related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
– Site Preference Cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
– Third-party analytics are used to track and measure this site use, so we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies can track things like the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
– Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
– It is important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors come to our site and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can make accurate business predictions that allow us to analyze how best to reach our visitors.
You can get in touch with:
– Confirmation of the existence of processing of your Personal Data;
– Obtain information on how to access your Personal Data;
– Correct incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data;
– Obtain information about the anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or treated data in violation of the provisions of current legislation;
– Obtain information on the portability of your personal data to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with current legislation;
– Request the deletion of personal data processed with your consent, except in the cases provided for in current legislation;
– Request details of the public and private entities with which we share your Personal Data;
– Obtain information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of this refusal;
– Revoking consent for the processing of your Personal Data, except in the cases provided for in current legislation;
– Other rights of the holder of personal data, according to current legislation.
For the above, we ask that you contact us using the following channels:
– By electronic message: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tietê Agroindustrial SA will receive, investigate and respond, within a legal or reasonable period of time, to any request or complaint about the way in which We handle your Personal Data, including complaints about non-respect of your rights under the laws of privacy and protection of Personal Data in force.